How would you feel about snagging the LAST TWO seats to The Voice concert at Puckett’s in downtown Franklin this Saturday, Jan. 12? Yes, we’re talking about THAT sold-out show (click here to read all about it).
Well, we have a contest happening this week where you have a chance to do just that.
We’ll pick ONE random winner to win two seats to the sold-out concert. To win, here’s what you have to do:
1. Follow us on Twitter (@puckettgrocery) and tweet “I want to hear The Voice live at @puckettsgrocery in @dwtnfranklintn Jan. 12! #puckettsgrocery #eatlocal http://goo.gl/dZHQg” | if you already follow us on Twitter, tweet this and you will be entered
For up to 3 additional entries, you can do two or more of any of the following:
2. “Like” Puckett’s Gro. & Restaurant on Facebook
3. “Share” THIS Facebook photo
4. Follow the Puckett’s Grocery Pinterest Page. If you already follow us, “pin” the photo on this page to your account
5. Follow the Puckett’s Grocery Instagram account: @puckettsgrocery
This contest ends on Friday, Jan. 11 at 2 p.m. central. Once the winner is chosen, we’ll make contact and post the name here on the blog. If he or she doesn’t respond within 12 hours, we’ll have to choose another winner, so be sure to check your accounts!
Full disclosure: these are bar seats. The show is sold out, and there is no room for additional seats, or to be moved to a table. There are no tangible tickets, just reservations at the restaurant.