Help Us Name The Smoker, Murfreesboro!
The time has come for one of our favorite traditions….the Name The Smoker Contest! We smoke our BBQ slow ‘n’ low over cherrywood, just like Andy’s done from the very beginning, and our smokers are like family around here. We like to bestow a proper name upon each and every one, including Hog Father in Nashville, Jolene in Franklin, Cherry Underwood in Columbia, Ruby in Chattanooga and Hoss & Lil Joe riding behind Ms. Trolley Parton for events.
The challenge is now on for y’all to come up with a fitting name for the piece of culinary wonder that brings you our world-famous ribs, brisket and pulled pork in the ‘Boro.
To show some Blue Raider love, we’ll be doubling the prize amounts for any winner who is a MTSU student! In addition to earning bragging rights and BBQ glory, winners will receive:
- Name The Smoker Contest Winner: $250 Puckett’s Gift Card ($500 if you’re an MTSU student!)
- Runner-Up: $50 Puckett’s gift card ($100 if you attend MTSU)
- 2nd Runner-Up: $25 Puckett’s gift card (yep, that’s $50 if you’re a Blue Raider!)
To enter, you’ll be commenting on this Facebook or Instagram post with 1) your name suggestion and 2) your email (so we can contact you when we announce the winner). We can’t wait to see what y’all cook up, Murfreesboro!
- You don’t have to live in Murfreesboro to enter.
- Any MTSU student winners must be a current student & will need to present a valid student ID to receive bonus amounts.
- We reserve the right to remove any inappropriate content.
- By giving us your email, you give us the right to include you in our email database and contact you if you are the winner.
- Employees of A. Marshall Family Foods, Inc. restaurants and Hattie Jane’s Creamery are not eligible to win.